Happiness VS Sorrows!

Tuesday, 22/11/2005 - 幸福让它累积,悲伤让它流失!

Whenever you feel dw, find another reason for urself 2b happy. Life is simply too short to be bothered abt the negative things. We shld alwiz aim to build up our happiness in life & put sorrows in a sack wif an open bottom so they get leaked out as we move on in life. Happiness gets lighter when u build on them & sorrows get heavier if u keep on carrying them. So start collecting your happiness & dump ur sorrows. Tml will alwiz be a better day if you choose to!

To Lyn, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY! 9 yrs of friendship, going strong! 5G1U rocks!

To SY (If you read my blog), rem you will alwiz haf a frenz in me. My entry 2nite suits u too. Think over it!

To my gal, we shall just continue the way we used to be, can? I really dun want things to end here & nw. Can we just work our way into building up our happiness & create more memories to keep us company during our old age years while emptying the sorrows caused by the stress given by others? Rem all my promises, trust me with everything, I just wana tell the whole world, I noe what am I doing; pls dun worry abt us..juz let me shower my gal wif all my love regardless if I really get real hurt in the end. It's a path I choose willingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!