听说

Sunday, 06/11/2005 - 说者无意,听者有心!

I believe alot of times, we said sth tt is nt meant 2b sarcastic or giving hints on anything, bt the receiving party feel otherwise. Words can be constructive or destructive. With the appropriate words being said at the right time may get you the gal of ur dream and words said in a fit of anger may caused you to lose everything in ur life.

Gal, I am still the same me. I'm nt behaving in a weird way. But I'm sorry for the tone juz nw. I really didn't mean anything. I swear! 你的心原谅我了吗?

Comments

X|oNg said…
wo yuan liang ni le~ my laogong~ HAHAHA! =X dunno wad it's all about..juz kinda happi..my maths paper one and social studies paper finished! YAHOO!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!