Promises!

Saturday, 19/11/2005 - Promises are made to be kept!

B4 making any promises, big or small, alwiz think carefully. Consider the consequences of having to brk tt promise in the future & hw high is ur chances of keeping tt promise made. It wld be best only to make a promise if u haf 100% confidence in keeping tt promise true. It wld hurt the other party alot if u make an empty promise.

Gal, those promises I made, I had thought over them nt juz overnite. Afew weeks back, I have been thinking abt them. It's only after yest lunch, it strengthens my decision to make those promises to u. And pls trust tt I will keep every1 of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!