Halloween Mahjong Nite!

Juz got back frm my overnite mj not long ago..Played from ard 9pm yest to nearly 6am tis morning. I wasn't the least bit tired throughout the game. So energetic even till nw. haha =) My gal, god ma & auntie Jas were all gone case. Bt god ma& auntie Jas had been wking hard the past few weeks. Felt quite bad to make them stay up so late. Bt I'm letting them relax after so much stress. And I bet their kids would thx me too. Coz it's rarely they get a chance to play till so crazy & slp real late.

Had a wonderful dinner last nite b4 our fierce battle of mj! There were auntie Jas's curry chicken (that was fantastic), god ma bought chilli crabs (quite nice, but my Irene mama's 1 taste better) & stingray(I didn't ate a single piece; but the rest said it's kind of dry). Yah, and there were 扣肉包. God ma's maid (still duno hw to spell her name) cook that. I ate 3 包 while waiting for god ma to come back. It was great too! Caramel pudding was our dessert! Nice nice aso!
My gal & I bought lots of tibits for the long nite ahead. Omg, I ate alot of crunch chocolate bars, pringles, a bowl of instant noodles @ 4am. Jialut, promised my gal nt to exercise for a wk..sure gona put on alot of weight! HELP!

Slept frm 6am to 8.30am. And we had french toast for b'fast! Appreciation of thx to god ma's maid! Played 2 games of car racing with my gal. I think we're old le, kind of lost touch with video games. haha =p

Auntie Jas left with her kids at ard 9.45am for her mother-in-law's b'day meal. We followed shortly after that. God ma was still slping when we left, so didn't wana wake her up. She's ultra tired siaz..

Sent my gal hm after tt..When I got hm, it's time for Irene mama to go for her mj session. haha =D juz rite to let her take alook at her cute & handsome boy b4 going for her winning streak!
Now, it's time for me to go play chess with 周公. Oh boy, he muz be missing me like hell!

Oh, b4 I forget..

~^-HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO EVERYONE!-^~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!