Better or Worse?

Wednesday, 09/11/2005 - Compare to strive better, not to make anyone feel worse!

It's gd to compare & strive 2b better. Hwever it's unhealthy for one to compare wif anor & feel lousy abt urself. Neither is it a gd thing to compare & make other ppl feel inferior. So use comparision as a motivation nt as a weapon!

Gal, tis is for u. Mb it's bcoz I have nv praise u openly. But u're really a v.gd supervisor. Don't doubt ur own's ability. U're up to the job. Nt only I tink so, I believe God Ma, Aunt Jas & Xiao Hui agree wif tt. Keep up the good job, k? Have faith in urself! Every1 learns as time goes & take all lessons learnt as experience. Continue to collect ur experience!

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
i feel so neglected all of a sudden..*sobzzz* someone flew mi kite..n someone never bother to leave any msg for Drea in her blog anymore..

*wailssss***
Eagle Ivan said…
no, u're nt neglected..I merely let u spend more time alone wif zhu-an..dun wana be light bulb mah..I'll find time to meet up wif u real soon, k?
U noe me mah, when I'm in love, I juz can't ctrl. Yes, I'm honging.
Bt u frenz are still impt! Defintely will squeeze my time out for u esp when zhu-yi is back!!
Mrs.keir said…
i love u for ur honesty...heehe..no worries..i'm sure i still have a place in ur heart de..wahha.

gal must come first also.......next time we can all come out together..u one stone kill 2 bird lahj..wahahah
Eagle Ivan said…
erm..nt a gd idea ba..tis time it's diff..dun tink she'll wana join me & my frenz..1 ting is she's v.shy aso lah..bt I'll defintely still try to ask her despite the low chances..haha =D Tt's Ivan's spirit mah!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!