Thursday - 1 day to FRIDAY! v(^_^)o

Met up with my sinful partners @ Dover & headed to Sunset Way.
Had dinner at Cafe d'Orient, a HK cafe.
It wasn't as nice as the previous time I went to try with the piggies.
So, just take a look @ the photos of the food we ate.
Nth fantastic in particular, I've ate much nicer HK food than this.
Quite disappointed tt the stds have dropped & felt so unsatisfied though my stomach was SO SUPER bloated!


The crispy fried milk.


siew mai.


carrot cake.


TYL's porridge.


YT's pork cutlet baked rice.


my dory fish baked rice.


desserts - which didn't help in pulling up the rating.

Thanks to YT for the dinner treat! =)

YT asked, "Why did u ask to meet TYL?"
"Coz I wana go Lyn's hse 2c Sherlina!"
Her next qns, "Why? Are u sad?"
Erm... haha =P I noe nt to laugh/cry.
Shld I:-
a) be happy 2 noe tt YT rem I once said Sherlina nv fails 2 cheer me up when I'm down?
b) be sad tt I look sad to her? (which I don't lah!)


Uncle Ivan with Sherlina!

Finally, she has expanded her vocab. But she only calls me kor kor when there's a cane in my hand. *faints* haha =P Cannot be too demanding, yah? And this little fellow is smart. She knows hw to see facial expressions & noe who she can mess with.


For those who had a bad week, let her SMILE cheer u up for the rest of this week! (^_^)

P/S: Lyn makes nice kueh! The other time I had nine layers cake which was GREAT to my liking coz it's nt swt. (Somehow, she didn't like the comment tt it's nt swt though.) 2nite, I ate nice almond pudding! =) We're considering changing our retirement plans from selling ice-cream to kuehs! Keep it up, my potential retirement partner! \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!