Tanned + Shagged Eagle!

Started off the day with an hr of squash with my buddy @ Wilfrid Sports Complex.
My 1st time trying out squash, quite fun.
Can really work out & sweat like mad. =P
We headed to Toa Payoh Central for brunch.
Had this strong craving for roti prata; we went 4 coffeeshops & there was no roti prata stall in sight. *ARGH*
So we decided to try our luck @ the food court & there was none either! -_-"
Okay, like wat my buddy said, "On a gd side, at least we know there's no supply & we can consider selling roti prata @ TPY!" =) haha

Seeing that the sun was shinning bright on me, I ride my way to ECP! =)
Had wanted to stay till 5pm, but the sun was real strong today!
So I left @ 3pm. =)


Just look at the scorching sun!


Can u see the kite?

I'm a lucky person!
I was taking a nap as I suntanned on the beach.
The heat woke me up @ 3pm & I decided I had enough when I cld feel my face tearing apart.
So I packed up to leave for home. =)
wahaha *lol* Upon stepping into my hse & putting down my stuff, the rain came pouring down!

Evening came, time for our long awaited bball game!
This time, we weren't that lucky coz it was drizzling all the way.
But the rain stop COMPLETELY as we are ready to go for dinner. =(
I got to eat my roti prata + ice milo dinosaur @ Woodgrove though! Craving satisfied!

Anyway, I think I had enough workout too.
Coz I could feel my hands aching & my whole body much relaxed after all the exercise today. =)


My face totally burnt!
I think it wld crack if I laugh too hard. (^_^)

For the cars lovers!


Ferrari 599XX

The new Ferrari 599XX is probably the maddest car of the show, packing 700bhp yet weighing less than a Peugeot 207— all for €1.1m and production is limited to only 35 units, all of which have found buyers already.

The experimental Swiss auto company Rinspeed unveiled a new car this week at the Geneva Motor Show whose body adapts to the number of passengers on board.

The streamlined one-seater, named the iChange, transforms to accommodate three passengers at the push of a button. The idea behind the vehicle is that by maximising its aerodynamic properties at all times, the car will consume less energy.

The “adaptive body” of the iChange transforms from a teardrop shape to an expanded rear end providing room for an additional two passengers. The car has no doors, but is accessed through its roof and many of the controls are operated by directly with an iPhone, including the locking systems and ignition, making keys unnecessary.


Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV

This is probably the only view you would ever have, if you were to see one on the roads. The most extreme Lamborghini ever to be built with a bulked up 6.5 litre V12 engine with 670 horsepower, tearing down the tarmacs with a thundering 3.2 seconds to get to 100 km/h from a standstill.

*When wld I ever earn enough $$ to buy these cars & perhaps just to keep at home for show?*
Where on Sg wld u be able to really test out these cars & bring them to good use, anyway?
But going up the Malaysia highway may be a thrilling thing, that's the best we can have, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!