How has Ivan's life been?

First, it was my bro, Stanly.
Den yest, it was another close colleague of mine, Julia.
On the same day, I heard news from another close colleague of me that she has tendered.
Those colleagues whom I'm of better terms with are leaving one by one.
Though each has different reasons & it's kind of demoralizing, I'm still determined as ever to get my long svc award @ SDC! wahaha *lol*


Anyway, Julia gave SOME of us a farewell gift.


It's a clip! Cute neh! =P

Had an impromptu dinner with Jie, Qi, Shannon & Xiong.
Met them at MS. I was LATE coz there was a SUPER HEAVY jam along PIE!
We shld have stayed on @ Mac lah, but we choose to walk somewhere else looking for food.
Came to see this Hot Pot Culture & it seems interesting...


Jie & Qi had the Japanese Hot Pot set.
Shannon had the ala carte choco fondue.
Xiong & I had the steamboat BUFFET!

The girls keep eyeing our food throughout the dinner.
Too bad, we can't share coz they're nt taking the buffet one.
We must have integrity, so nv secretly pass food to them. =P
Though the variety is not alot, I ate till SUPER full loh!
After ur mini hot pot buffet, there's choco fondue buffet too!
Sinful siaz, but nice! =)


My 1st plate of food! v(^_^)o
Yes, no vege.


Tadah! My choco fondue & chocolate ice-cream!
Wohoo! v(^_^)o
Diet can wait another day! wahaha *lol*

Today, I was on a full day course @ PSB Academy.
Beside being a volunteered member in the WHP(Workplace Health Promotion) committee, I was being selected as 1 of the internal audit member.
So, u folks noe how fulfilling my worklife is lah, hor?
All the more, I'll be staying for my long svc award lah! =P
Today lessons are even more TIRING than working! Tml is another long day as well...
But got FREE refreshments!! Heez =P Plus, it's FRIDAY tml! Yeah! v(^_^)o

So many things to look forward to tis wkend!
The radio game this Sat @ Bukit Panjang Plaza!
Yes, I won an entry to the lucky draw!
Would I win a Skoda Roomster or a Cruise for 2? wahaha *lol* Stay tuned to my blog!
And it's KA's day on Sun!! Gona rock the walls of Top One KTV! Yeah! v(^_^)o
May all my readers have a WONDERFUL weekend ahead!

*如果每个人在人生各个阶段有着不同的任务,我现在的任务就是让你脸上每天都露出微笑,而往后的任务就是呵护你的幸福!* (^_^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!