Serene's B'day in advance!

Celebrated Serene's b'day for her in advance. =)
Coz she wun be in Sg for her b'day this year & I wun be free for the next few wkends in Mar.
It was a simple celebration completed with her fave. =P
Well, Ivan knows his friend best!

I know she has been wanting to go KTV for the longest time.
So, off we went to Top One for a straight 7hrs session!
Now my throat is killing me...
We had a GREAT time though! v(^_^)o


We just so LOVE to take each other photos when we're singing!
I just feel I look weird in photos when I'm singing.


Meet the K-King, Eagle Ivan!


The queen of "just choose songs I wana hear, K-King wld sing"!


During 1 of our duets, 小酒窝!


Spot my 4 eagles! =P


Happy B'day girl with her pressie! =)


Her pressie sponsor!


This drunken chix is rich in its wine!
And my face got RED after finishing it! *lol*
Or was it my previous day tanning?


Noodle with chicken broth.


Pork cutlet fried rice!
And we forgotten to take photos of our 小笼包!

Hey friend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!
Have fun @ Genting, win more!! *HUAT AH*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!