Alps Cafe & new Jap foodcourt @ Northpoint!

Was out at Liang Court with tyl, yt & Serene when Jie called to say she has a bottle of vodka @ Alps Cafe. =P
So cheapo me dragged the 3 of them over with me.
Ended up, we bought extra bottle when we were actually there just to help Jie finished her previous bottle. -_-"
It was a VERY bad decision, coz I ended up with 4 VERY drunk women.
Vomit de vomit, anyhow shout de, or EVEN put ICE into my shirt. *bbbrrr*
Super cold de loh!
Ok, gona cut down on alcohol le. Been drinking too much lately.
*burnt the wallet, harm the body & bringing my beer belly back* =(


Had dinner @ a new Jap foodcourt located in North Point extension. =P

Every shopping centre's having an extension, who's to say no more shopping locations again?
haha =P It's a shopaholic world now.
Imagine not having to go all the way to town & get all things done!
The food at the Jap foodcourt(I dun rem the name le) is quite reasonably priced & is YUMMY! =)
Go try it some time! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!