Rules, Believe, Faith.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 飞行侠!

Wohoo! 1 yr older = 1 yr wiser, yah? Best Wishes for all areas in life, man!! (^_^)
Frenz Forever! Stay blissful with Bryan! And I'm so looking fwd 2b the god-pa of all your kids!


Rating: 6/10

1.5 for the few scenes that we laughed out loud for.

1.5 for the few movie lines I tot was meaningful.
i) First rule is there are no rules.
ii) Always believe in yourself.
iii) I must have faith in who I am.

3 for Jamie Chung!! =)

So, u noe wat I mean lah. It was perhaps just 20% related to the real dragonball story lah. Oh, if u really wana catch this show, stay till after the credits.


This is Jamie Chung who acted as Qiqi.
The male lead, Goku said, "There are other names more stupid that Qiqi."
Hmm, there are 2 sides to a coin. So, look @ the side u deem fit. =)


My dearest CHUBBY nephew, ZY!

After sending Jie home, I went up to her hse. Coz wanted to borrow universal adapters & bag(s) for my TW's trip. Played with ZY for awhile coz he was still wide awake! haha =P Notti boy, alwiz turn in late like his Uncle Ivan. Love him BIG time!! (^_^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!