He's Just Not That Into You


GREAT show!


My fave couple in the show!

Went to catch "He's Just Not That Into You" with Xiong.
GREAT show to laugh your hearts out & get touched by having a wee bit of tears rolling in your eyes.
(Okay, just for me perhaps.)
Anyway, alot of my friends have watched & sing praises of it.
Then JY said I must watch to understand r/s & the mentality of girls better.
(Sth along that line, I guess. Cldn't rem exactly wat she smsed me.)
Anyway, I knew I wld catch it by hook or by crook lah, even if I hafta watch it alone.
Coz Jennifer Aniston & Drew Barrymore are in it!
(Though Drew Barrymore looks abit plumper in this show.)
Nth against that, only a casual remark. =P

I may have been 1 of the last fews to catch this movie, but I know there're still a HANDFUL of my readers who have yet to watch, so I shall not disclose much.
Overall, I like how the story goes & have defintely gain some insight.
Just 1 thing though, I have to agree it was pretty touching when Ben Affleck's role, Neil proposed to Jennifer Aniston's role, Beth in the end coz she so much wanted to get married, I think it wld be better if the ending was that they did not get married.
BUT still live happily ever after. Why? Not trying to be a sadist here.
It's just that when Neil first told Beth the theory y ppl get married & y they don't have to as long as they're happy with each other, I nodded my head in agreement.
Marriage is just a paper, so is divorce.
"Do we really have to end up in marriage or as long as we truly love each other & promises to stay faithful to each other for the rest of our lives is more than enough? If you are HAPPY just by being together, isn't that more important?"

Well, I don't know. Just my 2cents worth of thoughts. =)
It's the paper, the status or the person that we truly want?

Side tracking...
I have ppl who are concerned abt the progress. Yes, it's very slow or like Jie describes her, a slow cooker. But I'm still savouring every bit of this process. Coz I don't wana rush into things now only to realize that it wasn't meant 2b in the 1st place. Though I can't be 100% certain if she's the one, I just hope things wld work out. =) I only know my heart has a smile as wide as the 1 on my face when I think of her. (^___^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!