Smiles all over! =)

Dinner on Sun was @ Streets in Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Coz YT has a craving for baked rice.
As we passed by Streets, she asked, "Are you ok with this?"
TYL said, "He won't say NO to HK Cafe lah!"
Yes, my 旧爱 knows me best. *shy*


Our drinks.


Only yest, den I know this dessert, Chilled Mango Sago Cream with Pomelo is called 杨枝甘露 in chinese!
Thanks to 旧爱 for chking it out. =)


XO Carrot Cake!
Have been reading reviews on this, but nv tried b4.
It's abit spicy but nice!
Very cripsy! =)


My chicken chop spaghetti!


YT's pork chop baked rice!


We both agreed that we looked quite slim here! =P


I made this!
This is the 2nd trial.
The 1st was a disaster!
惨不忍睹!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!