The HAPPY stuff!

I was having really bad sore throat these few days.
When I returned home from my KTV session, saw this on the PC desk.
It's 爱心罗汉果 from Princess Qi!


Though it has not miraculously cure my sore throat, I appreciate the sweet thoughts!
*muacks* (^o^)

LOOK! (o_o)

S.H.E's 11th album!
I bought the 未来版 coz the 复古版 was nowhere to be seen & I personally prefer this version de.
To see how the other version looks like, click here!


The inner look. =)
There's this pre-order of FM S.H.E MyStamp Limited Edition thing going on.
Hmm, should I or should I not?
It costs $59.90 leh!
12-Oct-08 is the final pre-order date, let me consider... =P


My concert tixs to see Eagle Pan Mei Chen!
Wohoo!
I don't think I can get to slp b4 & after the concert.
Too excited b4 that & too happy after. wahaha *lol* (^_^)
The kind of feeling is not easy to describe with afew words.
You need to experience it yourself. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!