Boys night out! =)

On Fri, after work, I went to this Crystalbelle KTV Lounge @ No. 3 Teo Hong Road ard Chinatown area.
My bros @ SDC were itching to sing their lungs out.
However, 1 flew us plane & 2 of us got very bad sore throat.
Nevertheless, we enjoyed the KTV session! =)

They have nice paintings on the wall...

My fave character - Taz!!


And his friends!

However, I still prefer places like $10 KTV @ Smith Street or Party World & KBox.

Presenting to you...

My entertainers of the night!


Dave, Marcus & James!

Want to engage them for your events?
Contact Eagle Ivan - your friendly blog owner!


Ivan usually never let an outing goes w/o a grp photo! =)
These are my bros & best lunch kakis @ work!
1 MIA as he flew us plane...
But he make it up by helping us to reserve the room lah. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!