Busiest Month of The Year!

FINALLY! The busiest month for Ivan each year is over!
Of course, I'm glad I'm always busy every August!
That would means alot of my dearest remember my special day!
I appreciate the effort they make in meeting up with me, even if it was just a meal!

I would like to thanks these wonderful people who managed to catch up with me this August.
22nd August 2008 - 5G1U + CL!
23rd August 2008 - Serene!
25th August 2008 - Zhus!
26th August 2008 - Ohana!
27th August 2008 - Mice!
30th August 2008 - DBS!
31st August 2008 - KA Gang!

Of course, there are the ones who sent me smses or left msgs in Friendster/Facebook for me.
You know who you are.
I'm thankful for you folks!
Thanks for remembering and lifting your hand to make my day with the msg you sent!
I heart you!


You make me SMILE! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!