小雪的离去

She used to be as pretty as snow white.
I've failed in taking good care of her.
She fell ill, but she fought a long & good battle all these while.
Given the condition she was in, any other hammie would have passed on long ago.
Bravely, she fought on to keep her life & acc her dad(me) through his darkest days.
Today, she passed away peacefully in her slp.
Baby, Daddy would miss you & I'm still terribly sorry for overlooking your safety & caused you to lose your beautiful feet which in turn caused the virus infection in you.
Sorry, my dearest 小雪, may you rest in peace...
Let us all observe a min of silence for my brave warrior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!