1 day to Friday!

My dear readers, I hope u had a great wk for the past few days.
Even if u didn't, fret not, coz the weekends are coming!
Hang in there for awhile more! =)


Satisfy your tastebuds with KFC's HOT DEVIL drumlets!


Saw this in Today!
Should I or should I not?
I'm saving for next year TW's trip leh...
Hmm, maybe wait for God of Fortune to let me strike 4D?
*prays hard* Strike 4D top prize ah! HUAT AH!!


CL with her boy, Darcy!

She has been wanting to get a dog for the longest period of time.
Now she finally did!
It's cute! This little boy was born on 14th July 2008.
Just hope it won't jump ard me when I chill out @ CL's hse the next time.
I love dogs but is afraid of them @ the same time.
That is y I hesitate when Aunt Shannon suggested getting a dog tgt.
Now, I can head over to CL's hse whenever I want to play with Darcy!
The reason for my phobia of dog?
Try getting a stray dog to bite your butt when u're walking home alone @ nite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!