Over the weekends!

Yes, I managed to get a pair of new Adidas shoes!
It was the last pair, but who cares?
It's my all time fave - Adidas!
So just grab & pay!

Ever since the day...
I wld never compromise the brand of sports shoes I wore.
Usually, I only wore each pair for ard 1yr & buy a new pair when I shop for CNY's stuff.
(Of coz the old one was wore out too, I don't anyhow spend $$ ok? 1 of my colleagues recently commented, "WHY ARE YOU SO THRIFTY?!" Heez =P)

But the previous pair I'd been wearing has served me well for 2yrs+.
Partly b'coz I couldn't find a pair I like & also coz it was still doing fine. =)
However, recently, it started to smile like an alligator & I noe I've to get a new pair soon.
Adidas Warehouse sale came as a savior!
Thanks to Jie for sending me the mailer too! =)


NBA Basketball shoes!


My all time fave brand & sports combi!


Though not my fave team.


But it's still look the coolest with the 3 stripes!


It's team Wizards. =P

Our dearest boy, Xiong got booked out for the 2nd week.
And so, after acc-ing him for dinner @ Woodgrove, we went for a ride.
To Vivo, coz Bro Bear misses the sea.


Xiong & Yu!


On the other bike, Qi & Ivan!

Had a great chit chat session, kana scared by 小强 & tibits makan-ing!
More of these get together times, my dearest 2.5 siblings!

Before our dearest boy get book in, we went for dinner @ KAP Mac!
Our pride, look how smart he is in his uniform! =)
Salute! May you get to pass out as an outstanding fire fighter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!