To a healthier living!

Standing at only 156cm & having a weight of 64.1kg makes me 130% overweight. Had been putting off my diet plan since donkey years ago & pushing the blame (of having a big tummy) away on Amanda (a girl I was after when I was 16) for bringing me to pub & drink every wk for half a year. But alarm has sounded for a concrete diet plan to start taking place.

Went for a body test and had the following results:

Out of the 64.1kg I have:-
Intracellular Fluid (fluid content inside the cell) = 17.4litre
Extracellular Fluid (fluid content outside the cell) = 8.6litre
Giving the total body water to be 26litre = 26kg. (17.4+8.6)

Plus 9.5 protein mass which gives a 35.5 (26+9.5) kg of muscle mass.

Note that some ppl said their overweight was due to their bones being too heavy?

However, mine was lighter than normal weighing at 2.2kg. (So I dun haf an excuse to push the blame on my bones!)

Tallying all the above, 17.4+8.6+9.5+2.2 = 37.7kg

Taking my weight of 64.1kg minus 37.7 lean body mass, I have 26.4kg of FAT MASS!!!

And for my height, the ideal weight is 49.6. Therefore it means, I have to shed 14.5kg.
To achieve that 14.5kg, the suggested formula is to lose 15.1kg of fat & gain 0.5kg of muscle; coz my muscle was found to be so call undeveloped.
It was also found that I use too much of my right leg and I shld try to balance it by using my left leg slightly more for some of the tasks I usually do with my right leg.

For my health purposes, my mum gave me a mother's day gift before I give her one.
That is...a crash diet course!!

W.e.f 2/5/07, I'll be on a trial for 1 whole mth & if it works, 3 mths is required to reach my target weight of 49.6kg.

My diet course:-
1st two weeks - I'll be supplementing my 3 meals with the special formula powder. I can mix with any drinks I like though. e.g: milk, yogurt or fruit juices. However, to have better & faster results, I was recommended to mix with plain water. And for these 2 wks, I can't eat any food at all!
3rd week - The supplements wld be taken alternately, which means:-
Mon - B'fast & Dinner -> Supplements; Lunch -> Food (recommended ones*)
Tues - Lunch -> Supplements; B'fast & Dinner -> Food (recommended ones*)
So on & so forth for the rest of the wk...
Final week - Every b'fast & lunch -> Food (recommended ones*); Dinner -> Supplements.

As for the recommended foods, I have to eat accordingly to my blood type, B in this case.
B type: Chicken breast, vegetables, sandwich, egg white, salads, yogurt, almond, lean ham.
For others as references,
O type: Chicken breast, salmon, tuna, vegetables, egg white, almond, fish soup, salads.
A type: Cereals, grains, beans, vegetables, egg white, salads, almonds, fruits, bean curd.
AB type: Chicken breast, vegetables, cereals, grains, beans, egg white, salads, bean curd, almond, fruits.

And during the final week, I'll be taking immune tablets as well. As the name says it all, it's to build up ur immune system against diseases. On top of that, it acts as a booster for u to build up on muscles. Due to my undeveloped muscles, I am recommended to start toning up in the final week when I start to take the immune tablets.

Let's wait till my trial month is over & we shall see if there's results. Meanwhile, wish me luck!

P/S: To dear, sorry that we'll hafta stop feasting for at least 1-3 mths.
To all my friends, I can acc u for b'fast, lunch & dinner still. But I shall bring along my own supplements to dine with u. Heez
And to OHANA, this is impt. First, pls do not try tempting me with food & pls a million times dun finish my CHOCOLATES in the fridge!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
xiong, u are welcomed! but u sure ur mama wont miss u? hehe. anyway, bro bear, jia you!! got to be determined in order to lose weight! goodness, u are gonna be slimmer and LIGHTER than me if u succeed. O.o

-Little Princess
Anonymous said…
Ivan, who rec u the devil diet?? OMG!!! Is tat e correct way to lose wt??? I still tink exercising and balanced diet is the key. Losing too much wt in a short time is no gd for ur health. Juz eat a smaller portion and exercise more will help u shed off the extra kilos :) Though I'm lazy to exercise myself. hahaha....

-Jie
Anonymous said…
xiong dont understand, girls would NEVER be satisfied with their size and weight. we always want to be slimmer.

-Qi
Eagle Ivan said…
My mama rec me the devil diet. haha =) Well, let's juz try & see bah.. Coz I'm really too overweight.
Anonymous said…
First time got ppl say I thin! muahahaha.... So happi... kekeke...

Ivan, u sure wanna try that crushed diet? cos after u do that, I scared later will have side effect like u balloon even bigger when u go back to normal food...

-Jie

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!