1st day at work!

Well, my comp got fixed up just 10 mins before I knock off @ 4.30pm. So basically, I was reading some purchasing notes the whole day. As to why I knock off at 4.30pm, coz it's "Eat with Your Family Day"! But this wk, I can't eat dinner. Then qiqi is at camp & mummy is at wk, so practically, we nv eat tgt. haha =) And I have free lunch today as it's "Eat with Your Family Day". Warehouse's side ordered KFC & Pizza Hut. Ate a drumstick & a piece of hawalian pizza + a can of coke. It's fattening. But there's nth else to eat le. Heez =.=

26 May - 3 Jun is National Family Week. So for those who rarely spend time with family, try to at least squeeze 1 day out as ur family day ba! Happy Family-Bonding!

Oh, I took some photos of my wk desk with orders from my dear. She said she wana buy things to fill up my wk desk.

This is the PC that take ages to set up. In the end, we changed the PC & it only takes less than 15 mins.


Look at the rose left by the previous user. Dun like..Gona get rid of it on Mon! waha =)


We got own cabinet de. So I bet dear will stock up tibits for me le. Heez =.= There goes my diet!


My colleague gave me this mug, she said in an excited voice, "You can go make coffee in it!".


The only color printer in my dept and it's on my desk. "Usable, but no ink cartidges!" My colleague said that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!