Food Food Food!

I love to cook as much as I love to eat! And I love to try out all kind of different ways of cooking. Making nice food for ur family and love ones is great too! Research shows that couple who cooks tgt enjoy a better r/s than those who don't. That's the reason y my dear & I are so loving! (^^.)


I tried b4 once, my friend's maid make it. So I decided to have a go at it myself. It's easy to do. Less than 1/2 an hr, u're done. And just leave it in the fridge for an hr. Yummy-li-cious! You can get the mixture at Cold Storage. I think it's White Winds Caramel Custard.


As I suddenly have a craving for western food, I decided to prepare them on my own.




Now for a close up!



And I make this nice burger for b'fast. The lucky eaters are my dear & my sis - Aunt Shannon!
There's picnic ham, lettuce, black pepper chicken patty & cheese! Yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!