Partially new comp!

With the help of my dearest, I can kicked the pc-less days away. Due to a failed "operation" I did on my comp, I buang the whole motherboard. As my dear dun bear to see her poor boy has no PC to use, she offered financial help. And now, I can be on MSN with my dear everyday once more! Not forgetting my PC games! Got a new motherboard, rams & power supply. Well, next time, I wld nt anyhow operate on my comp anymore. Erm, no next time I mean. haha =)

Yeah! 3 cheers to my sweetest dear! (^^.)

P.S: Thx to Lyn for helping me with the specs too! =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
yah... tot u forgot abt me le... haha... is the comp ok?
Eagle Ivan said…
我不是忘恩负义的人,也不是你常说有异性没人性的。Yeah, the comp is perfectly alrite! Heez
Anonymous said…
ha... the 忘恩负义 mayb nt... but the 有异性没人性 is definite lor...
Eagle Ivan said…
Kaoz..I'm not.. *acts innocent*

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!