End of my jobless days!

Finally got a job. A 1yr contract job @ Starhub. This was what dear's been hoping so that I can be bound for a yr w/o skipping anywhr again. haha =) Anyway, my wkplace is @ Starhub HQ located in Ayer Rajah Crescent. It's nt accounts job anymore. Back to whr I'm supposed to be ba, I supposed. A logistics job - the diploma I received. Well, after going for so many a/cs interviews and getting rejects with the same ans, "For u to excel in this line, u defintely need to further ur studies." And I noe for sure that I no longer wana go back & cramp those notes into me again. So I've make up my mind to do with what I have even if it means starting all over again. Maybe that's where I shld really be. So, while I'm still nt that old, I've decided to give it a shot! Wish me luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
jia you!!! We are all behind you :)

-Jie
Mrs.keir said…
congrats!!!!!!
try to find de joy in doing ur work..
there's no perfect job..but we chose our own contentment with what we hve
Eagle Ivan said…
Yeah! But up till now, still waiting for the agent to call & cfm my start date. *faint*

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!