4th day of diet.


Never knew a simple meal like this can looks so delicious!

Had been on my crash diet plan for 4 days and I lost 3kg. I noe afew of u dun agree wif the devil diet plan. Pls trust I noe my limits. (If I sense sth is wrong wif my body, I wld stop, ok?) And well, by far alot of ppl haf stick to tis diet and succeeded. Anyway, I'm still eating meal supplements, just no solid food/meal for 2 wks. I'm a strong bull, I can tahan de. Dun u worry abt tempting me with food, I can resist de. I acc my dear & my sis for meals. It's call 望梅止渴. So, if u're short of meals kakis, can still ask me! But I shall watch u eat. *lol*

Anyway, went afew malls the other day. From AMK hub to Novena Square(Velocity, they now call it) to PS & then to Suntec! Walked till my legs ached.


This is a sign I see outside 1 of the shops at Novena Square! So cute! I can't resist taking its pic.

While dear was having her dinner at Suntec, she teared as I was only eating my meal supplements.
"No1 go on such a diet!", 她好心痛地说.
Dear, dun be sad le. Think of it in a better way. It's for u to have a healthier bf in a mth time.
Your encouragement is impt to me. It hurts me to see u cry too.
P/S: Qiqi, I wasn't angry when u said Serene's sot in crying lah. Protective, I dun deny. Coz I understand hw she feels lah. I wld be sad if she was the 1 to be on this devil diet as jie named it.

Anyway, I took photos of my fat body. But shall not upload it till I've achieved my target & have a nicer body to show. Then I'll take photos of my fit body for you to compare the results. haha =) Meanwhile, stay tuned to my progress!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rem to workout too despite cutting down on ur intake. Otherwise u'll become flabby... with all the excess 'skin'... lolz... Anyway JIA YOU!!! Usu at the start will lose wt very fast but it'll come to a standstill in the later stage. So need to be even more determine k? Dun be demoralised by the little wt lost. Juz rem to exercise and keep fit... (I always say tat but I always dun do it myself!!! ARGH!!!)

-Jie
Eagle Ivan said…
Yah, will be doing workout. Hope to tone myself up too. Heez >.<

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!