Confirmation of job status!

Finally after waiting for ard 2 wks, I've signed the contract with Starhub(Or rather with Kelly Services, as it's a 1yr contract). As for the position, it's purchasing assistant. Starting wk tml. Yes, weird to start wk on a Friday. But well, that's what the HR wants. haha =) And I have to wear formal to wk!! Shi'an's side dun haf to. ARGH! The only person happy abt the wk attire is my dear. Coz she alwiz say she loves to see me in formal wear. *faints*

So as for what's the job scoope like, I roughly noes is to liase wif suppliers on delivery of goods, ensure the whole purchasing flow runs smoothly wif no hipcups. For more details, stay tuned! Shall update you folks after I get a hang of what my job is like.

For now, wish me luck! Go Go 加油!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!