Updates from the cave...

Look what I've got yest!


A box of 4 sticks Owl 3-in-1 kopi siew dai, 2 凉宝凉茶 & the new Yes 93.3 粘贴纸! *lol*
After fetching my dear frm wk @ 5.30pm, I rushed my way dw to ECP & reached there @ 6.10pm! Luckily, there weren't much cars yet. And I collected my freebies frm 1 of my fave DJs, Weibin the 辣妈 as other DJs call her. Heez (^^.) I used to go 民歌餐厅 just to hear her sings.
Went for an interview today @ Keppel FMO. Offer $1.7k, with OT claimable, bonus & possibilities of promotion if I perform well. I so much wanted to get in. Pls call me next wk to inform me of the good news!! waha =) *prays hard*
I was the caveman of my house the whole afternoon! HDB sent ppl here to fix new electric cables. And there was no electricity till 5pm! No TV, no radio, no internet & no fan even if I wana slp! And guess what I do? I play Sudoku & poker cards by myself. That was how pathetic it is to live w/o electricity!! Dun take my electricity away anymore, pls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!