1st time to Rocky Master!

Today, I finally went to the Rocky Master at Orchard Delfi. My dear brother, Xiong was wking there and he treated us! *touched* Next time, we treat u to $2 chicken rice, ok? haha =)

Along the way, we saw this. (Andrea said it's my fave...Juz bcoz some time back, I uploaded the one at Tanjong Pagar.)


This was outside Orchard MRT.

The Menu

Black pepper aglio olio

BBQ sauce drumlets! *Yummy!*
Chicken Ham Pizza! cheese was marvellous!
Cafe Latte also very nice! *bagus*
Most prob go try their American cheesecake the next time!
Once again, thanks xiong di di for the nice dinner! v(^_^)o

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
wahah see! its really ur favourite wat!
everytime u c it u take picute n post it in ur blog..not favourite then its what
Eagle Ivan said…
To Xiong:
So u mean there was no table menu originally? Clever boy, u're no doubt 1 of us! haha =)
Aiyah, u noe how some ppl are de lah..
Next time I'm gona try the American Cheesecake with Hot Cappucino! Heavenly! (".)
Eagle Ivan said…
To Andrea:
It's nt my favourite lah, juz that some of them are really nicely painted mah. I merely appreciate CREATIVITY! haha =)

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!