A fulfilling day!

Had a great day! In the afternoon, went to have a belated farewell lunch @ Clementi Woods Sakura International Buffet with my ex-colleagues. (Shiyi, Ann, Uncle William) The boss (my god ma) insists on giving a treat, but she was nt present at the lunch. *faints*


Uncle William & me in front, the 3 ladies behind - my dear, ann & shiyi.



The un-separable pair! haha =)



My 2 very nice ex-colleagues, Ann & Shiyi!



Can't stop eating my char siew bao! *lol*


After lunch, dear acc me to meet my bestest friend, 飞行侠! We went Sentosa, but didn't get to see much stuff coz it started to rain heavily shortly after we got there.


The only pic I took with her...

独行侠 & 飞行侠 - 13 yrs of friendship!
She insists she's taller than me. Anyway, she tip-toed for this photo & I dun see much diff.



飞行侠 brought along her bf, Bryan & her couple friend, Jeff & Zhiyean. All very friendly ppl who promised to bring me & dear ard the next time we go JB. Heez



Dear & I went Vivo after they left. As usual, visit my must go place, the pet shop!

I like this dog!

And dear like this! Both dogs are only 2 mths old. So kawaii hor?


Everytime we go, I wld ask dear the same qns, "In future, when we live tgt, can I have a dog?"


She wld then goes, "Yes, you can if the dog wun grow bigger."


And each time we see a dog, she'll ask, "Will this dog grow big?"


My dear, all dogs would grow bigger, just a matter of how big they'll grown up 2b. And I love short fur chihuahua! It's the smallest breed of dogs, so it wun grow too big, dear. Heez


Went to catch the movie, "Wild Hogs". I was merely attracted to the very nice bikes on the poster. But it wasn't just about big bikes & big guys. It's abt true friendship, the importance of freedom & courage. Nice show! The bikes were cool too!


Night lighting effect in the cinema!


Outside Vivo, at the play ground, there were these big figurines. We are so attracted to it & can't stop ourselves from taking photos with them!


The Green Man!





Blue guy with no Monday blues.





The hearty pink guy!




Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars!




And dear aspires to be a pole dancer! haha





After I took this photo, dear said she want a deep photo too.
See below.



Red fellow with a blur look.



B4 we leave...

I can behave like a kid with dear only & she can have a 2nd childhood only with me! (^^.)

Comments

MiZuKi said…
I am afraid of dogs but I cant stopped myself from falling in love with them as they are so cute. Hee....But it is best if the dogs can remain as puppies.
Eagle Ivan said…
Never mind, when we have our own dog, you won't be so afraid anymore!
Anonymous said…
so sad. with dear only, us leh?
Anonymous said…
princess qi leave the above comment
Eagle Ivan said…
I shy with u mah.. And you're more kiddy than me when you took photos.. Heez

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!