明明

Went to watch this show. Dear won the tixs from 我报. Yes, we won movie tixs again. haha =) Those following my blog shld noe we won alot of free movie tixs & concert tixs.

The 1st thing that came to my mind after the show ends was, "Thank God I watch it with a free tix!!"

So, if you wana go watch because of any gorgeous guys/girls (diff ppl appreciate diff looks) in the show, I still advice that you don't do that. Coz u might fall aslp even by seeing ur own idols in the show.

It's so boring! It is just too draggy! A low cost production show.

It's the 2nd time I felt that I have watched the worst movie ever after the show, "寻找周杰伦" I watched some years back.

With these kind of Asian shows, it's no wonder alot of ppl rather watch Holly Wood movies on a wkends than a Chinese show on wkdays!

Sammi Cheng, Andy Lau, pls film more movies to save the Asians movies mkt!!

Oh! 1 more thing, not all singers can act & not all actors can sing! ARGH!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
WHO ARE YOU REFERRING TO? *Hmm*
Eagle Ivan said…
No1 in particular...waha

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!