To love or be love?

My friend who juz got married recently has alrd started to regret her decision. I had warned her to consider carefully b4 she got married. When I asked y did she choose to marry then? And her ans was, "Since I can't marry the man I love, I should just marry any man who loves me. Being unable to marry the man I love, it doesn't really matters who I marry."

Hey, ger! I still can't help but say, "你真得很傻!"

I believe most of us would meet our "无可取代" in our lives. But nt every1 ended up wif our 无可取代. In fact, most of us don't. Once we've lost the chances of being with our 无可取代, the only thing we can do is to keep them in our hearts. Moments once shared were kept as the fondest memories we can ever have. Of coz we love these 无可取代 like they're the only ones we want to have & can't live w/o. And our hearts break as they leave us.

However, there would still be some1 who comes along. You may not love that some1 as much as u love 无可取代. But u still find urself loving & is willing to give all u haf to this new some1 in ur life. In return, u get this some1's love. And more often than nt, they love us more than our 无可取代 does.

When our 无可取代 leaves, our hearts dun die, they merely break & shut themselves frm the outside world. It's up to us to coax our hearts into opening themselves to the some1 who's willing to give all they have in order to let us enjoy happiness once more.

Marriage is not a game. Though u may say, 结婚是两个人的事,而离婚只是一个人的事。Marriage is sth 2b consider seriously, it's a special bond of 2 persons who gives all they have to the other party, share the happiness & woes with each other & hopefully acc each other till their hair turn white & their teeth all gone.

I dun deny divorce rates are rising, but each of us can strive to be the happier ones with ever lasting marriages. It takes 2 hands to clap. I wish u happiness!

With that, I dedicate my blog's song - Monica's "What hurts the most" to you.

Comments

Eagle Ivan said…
I alwiz rocks, I noe. But thanks! *LOL*
Anonymous said…
我也想找一个能一起变老的人.但心却做不到.已经伤痕累累的它,只想安安静静的走下去.不想在受伤了.
Eagle Ivan said…
心是你的,只有你能让它重新开启。很多人都被爱伤过,那是人生必经的一段路。没有遇到错的人,就学不会如何对待将来会出现的那个对的人。If love don't hurts, it probably wasn't love to start with.
Anonymous said…
被爱是幸福的,去爱是痛苦的。爱情是这样的吗?
受伤不算什么。最重要的是你如何从伤痛中学习再站起来,再去爱。

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!