The Day!

Today is The Day! What Day?

First, it's The Day my cousin, 陈廷安 reaches Singapore.

He's here to look for a job. He's int in F&B line & has wking exp in Mongkok Restaurant back in Penang, buffet cook & a 咖啡店头手. The only problem is his eng is ultimate PTE LTD de & he didn't manage to get a secondary cert. Bt I can guarantee wif my head that M'sians are very hard-working ppl & he's 1 of them.

At least, my relatives from both my dad's & mum's side in M'sia are hard-working folks. They're alwiz willing to learn & strive hard. So if any1 of u gt lobang, KINDLY recommend, ok? Million THANKS!

A side note to my 2 dearest sisters, u noe I love the both of u.

I understand hw life can changes a fair bit for the rest of u to have 1 more guy in our hse. Bt I strongly believe we wld go all out to help our own FAMILY.

OHANA means no1 gets left behind or forgotten.

I guess by giving him a warm welcome & helping him in whatever ways we can to get him a job & nt let him feel left out is the least bit we can do for dad. Dun u both agree? *winks*

Second, it's The Day I finally get to go JB wif my 情妇 & 情敌. We had been planning to go JB since donkey years ago. Though we merely had an expensive lunch, drank some nt so nice drinks & nt getting to buy much, we still accomplished the plan to go JB tgt! wahaha (^^.)

I alwiz believe it's the companions that count! So hope the 2 of u had enjoy tis trip juz as much as I did. Holding u close to my heart! *hugz*

Thirdly, it's The Day dear & I went Suntec after a very long time. We used to go there every wkend & play tikums! haha =)

Anyway, we were at the arcade & saw alot of ppl playing the mini game of scooping balls balls. Inside those clear plastic balls, sit the cutest things on earth! Mickey & Minnie and Donald & Daisy! Dear was so tempted, so she said, "I go & change 10 one dollar coins, we shall stop after that no matter we got any or nt, ok?" So, in went the coins & out came 3 balls. Mickey, Minnie & Daisy, missing my dear's fave - Donald. I wanted to catch that for her. But she said, "Nvm, we agreed to stop at $10."




Then, we went Coffee Bean to have some drinks & chatted for an hr or so. After that, I brought her up to the arcade 1 more time. Being the perfectionist Virgo, I am determined to catch Donald for her to make a complete set of the figurines she caught. I went to change $10 worth of coins too. I was lucky & I got Donald at my 1st dollar! Seeing her excited face gives me a sense of happiness. On top of that, we played tikums and got 2 identical Winnie the Pooh hp accessories and key chains accessories - a Tigger for me & a Piglet for her.


Last but not least, it's The Day dear made nice nice mini cakes for me! It's my 13th mth Anniversary present! Though it's nt v.successful, it's still edible & the sweetness go deep into my heart! Thanks my dear! Dun worry, I wun let my hammies eat, I wld finish every1 of them coz it's from u & I know alot of effort was put in! I noe my facial expression dun say much. But I'm really touched! Love ya!

Comments

MiZuKi said…
*Bleah* I thinked even your hammies will not like the cakes but I already tried my best.
Eagle Ivan said…
I like the cakes! v(^_^)o

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!