Random Thoughts

Humans are fragile. In terms of physical & emotional. We maybe strong in some areas yet easily squashed in others. A distant friend had an accident & is still in coma. When I heard the news, I was stunned for words. I guess when things don't really happened for real, we wld alwiz take them for granted. Have you ever thought of this, "What if the person slping beside you now leaves u tml?" "What if you never wake up to see the sunrise tml morning?" "What if the next moment is the end of the world?"

Maybe, we shld learn to treasure those around us. Slow down in the way we lead our lives & look around at the things we missed.


On a separate note, I've watched, "Meet The Robinsons". And in the show, it has a motto, "Keep Moving Forward". Often ordinary ppl stop at their 1st failure. Yet they failed to see that failure brings u a step closer to Success. And only by having this motto in ur heart and Keep Moving Forward wld u be able to achieve success 1 day. Time & tide waits for no man.


As I was on my way sending dear home, I heard 巫许玛莉 - 小故事大智慧. I can't explain y, bt somehow I suddenly found peace wif myself & things become clearer infront of me. And the peace seem to be sth I've been looking for all these while. It's sth no words can explain. But I just hope this PEACE stays with me forever.
I dun rem much of the story, but the moral of the story is, "如果把人生一分为二,那前半部是不犹豫,后半部就是不后悔。" Sometimes, we tend to think too much in life. If only we can put dw our "What ifs, Pros & Cons", and do not hesitate to do some things, maybe we can do without regrets in the later parts of our lives.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i heard the story too and was smart enough to guess the moral of it before mary said it. hehe.

-princess
Eagle Ivan said…
Yah lah, u smart! *bleahs*
MiZuKi said…
But I didnt guess the moral. Does it mean i am stupid? *Hmm....* I hope not.

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!