3.2km slow jog!


Eagle jogged for 3.2km!!
Another small achievement!

Coz poor Jie hafta stay back to complete her work, gym session 2nite was cancelled.
But the still having "3 min craze" aka 三分钟热度 Eagle "forced" himself to bring his little round body out of the house.
Went Wdls Stadium with Qiqi.
I'm slow but we can still run tgt at the same place with different speeds yet get to lose weight tgt!
How GREAT is that? Heez =P

As I was running my 4th round, I forgot if it was the 3rd or 4th round.
I tot it must juz be the 3rd round.
And upon finishing my target of 6 rounds(assumed), I feel that I still have enough energy for another cooling down round.
After Qiqi finished her 12 rounds, she said she only jogged 4 rounds more than me.
Oh, so it was 8 rounds I jogged!! =D

Exercising makes me realized the difference of persistence & strong headedness! =D
运动让我了解坚持与逞强的区别!=D

3 cheers to a step nearer to my "dream" figure! wahaha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!