A reason for everything. . . =)

Once more, I believe there's a reason for everything. . .
On the 1st day Great Radio Game starts, I used my name to take part.
But I didn't get in. And when I checked the details on the 2nd day, the date clashed with my make up class on 2nd Apr 2011, Sat.

Then not wanting to waste my "talent" in sending sms to 72364, I volunteered to help Shing Shing.
And tadah!! I helped her entered the lucky draw on the 3rd day, 2nd Mar!!!


Check out more details here! =)
http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/radio/grg.aspx?cp-documentid=4677860

There's a S.H.E's concert DVD preview & JJ's Concert tis Sat, tixs given out by Y.E.S FM93.3 last 2 weeks.

And I didn't managed to win any with my "fastest" fingers!

End up, I have anor make up class tis Sat from 2 - 5pm!
I totally forgotten abt it.
It was lucky I didn't win the tixs though, if not, I wld hafta give them up.
Yes, some of my readers wld say I can always give to them mah!
Okay, next time then! =D

Plus, I managed to get anor date with Sunshine tis Sat! (^^,)

So, everything happens for a reason.
Dun be sad over sth, coz anor gd thing wld come your way! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!