Time to move on. . . =)

And so, I decided to pluck up all the remaining courage I have & confessed to Sunshine. =P
It was a tough one though.
I guess when one gets older, guts get smaller/lesser.
Ok, mb only for me.

Somehow when we were younger, most of the times, we were not afraid or just don't think of the consequences of our actions/words.

With regards to the decision made in confessing, different ppl ard me have different opinions.
Some were supportive as they felt it has been 2 years, it's time to make things clear & decide on the next move.
Some felt that it is alright to be in the situation we are in currently; at least I still get to go out with her & we can talk abt etg under the sun.
Why do I wana risk the friendship?
Well, there's no wrong in how both groups felt.

But being some1 who once wasted 7yrs waiting for just one gal, I think I don't want to spend another 7yrs praying for a miracle which may nv happen. =)
Juz how many 7 yrs do I have?
I don't think I can afford to wait when I'm looking forward to meeting my right one & get married in a few yrs time.

Why do I feel that it's time I confessed?
Partly coz I was more certain of how I felt towards her after 2 yrs & I tot she can be the one whom I can spend the rest of my life be.
Sadly, the feeling was not mutual.

Well, at least now I have my answer even though it was not wat I desired.
It's time to move on & hopefully onto better things! =D

As the news spread, ppl ard me showed their concern.
Thanks, I truly appreciate them! =)
I'm alright, really. But if I were to say I'm not sad/hurt, I'll prob be lying to you.
However, I know time heals all wounds.

Qiqi said, "不要像我的朋友一样借酒消愁。" (Don't drown urself with alcohol like my friend did.)
Mummy said, "别再去打墙壁与灯柱了。" (Don't go smashing against wall & lamp posts again.)
I guess they were "traumatised" by the actions I did when things don't work out b/w me & the gal whom I waited 7yrs for.
Dun worry, folks! That was when I was 17yrs old, I know how to control my emotions better now.
I promise, no silly stuff. I merely need time. =)

I was abit surprised by Mummy's another qns though, "So can still be friends?"
Yes, we are still friends.
Friends who will always be there for each other till forever as we promised. (,")(".)

New target? Tyx probably waiting to see a new entry on this or hear sth abt it.
But nope, not at the moment. I'm really nt as "fast" or flickle-minded as you think. =P
I'm quite proud of my faithfulness de. haha =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!