Updates on "By Chance" - 《邂逅》

Well, after a little struggle & some head scratching, I've finalised the names of my characters!
Plus, I've wanted to have a "face" to my characters, so I went online to try & create the cartoonised faces.
Oh man, it wasn't easy! You can have a try here and you'll know!
But it was FUN lah! =D

Rachael 陈靓甄 (Chen Liang Zhen)

1) Star sign : Cancer; D.O.B : 05th Jul 1983
- Big time dreamer.
- Loves to read love novels.
- Classmates with the male lead (whom she call "durian") in pri & sec sch.


Izumi 李乐儿 (Li Le Er)

2) Star sign : Capricorn; D.O.B : 05th Jan 1971
- Met her first love, dated & broke off at the male lead's bubble tea cafe.
- Appreciate art.
- Active in social work.
P/S : And I've decided to adopt Jie's idea of making her a mixed blood; Mum's a Jap.


Jacqueline 符霖萱 (Fu Lin Xuan)

3) Star sign : Gemini; D.O.B : 05th Jun 1980
- Watersports lover
- Loves to travel
- Tanned skin & shoulder length blond hair


Jiro 林靖凯 (Lin Jing Kai)

The male lead - Virgo; D.O.B : 05th Sep 1983
- Started his own bubble tea cafe by the beach at the age of 18 in year 2001.
- Loves watersports.
- Tanned & has spiky hair.

However, to be honest, I've not started writing the story. Heez =P
Only slowly plotting it still.
Tentatively, I'm planning to release the 1st episode on 18th June 2011!
Hopefully, I can finish writing by then though. ^_^
Why 18th June? Coz I'm leaving for Taiwan with Ohana on that day!
I'll pre-blog all the episodes so that it'll auto publish 1 episode each day while I'm in Taiwan.
This is so that my readers won't be bored or miss me too much! wahaha *lol*

For now, just stay tuned for new updates! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!