Perfect Rivals

Free movie preview at GV Marina for “Perfect Rivals” - 《美好冤家》, tickets won from myPaper! Heez =P
And so, the lucky movie kaki was Xiong!
Coz, I needed to ask some1 who I’m 99% sure is free almost every time I asked.
Then he/she needs to be able to settle dinner on his/her own & collect the tixs first as there’s a cut off collection time. (So, ppl who’s famous for being late is/are not considered – In general, no one in particular)

It was a Sg style std kind of comedy, good enough to make you laugh your troubles away & touching enough to make you nearly tear.
Ok, I admit. The part where Xia Yu keeps repeating, “树倒猴子散” make my tears welled up & I had a bit of difficulty fighting them back.

Last but not least, I’m alwiz on the lookout for pretty faces in the movies I watched.
This beau, Pamelyn Chee齊騛(though I’m sure most won’t agree) certainly is pleasing to the eye.
Go on, catch this movie to find out 谁是真正的肉干王?
美美肉干最成功,好汉肉干最好吃!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!