Some slight improvements! =D


The fat bear went for his Mon gym workout as usual!

And tonight, I went on the "benchmark" machine Jie wanted me to conquer.
Guess what? I managed to do 10reps of it!!
Wohoo! v(^_^)o I bet it has got to do alot with Jie's "devilish" workout!
Big Thank You to my "personal trainer" Jie!! Heez =P
I lost 1.5kg too. (based on the weighing machine at the gym)

I hope the next time I take my BMI measurement in office, my fat % will go down too!
*keeping fingers crossed*

Oh! And I've a new training buddy with me.
Buddy, it's tough in the beginning.
But for a fitter & stronger body, it's all worth it!
Hope 2c u with us in future sessions too!!
Jiayou! =)

1/2-expected & 1/2-hoping, my ang moh is there 2nite too!
*blushes* Yes, I'm a hum-ji hamster. I nv ask to take photo with her.
But it's okay, as long as I get 2c my Mon-blues chaser! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!