Do wat makes you HAPPY!

How are you feeling today?
Hope it's GREAT! v(^_^)o

We are human with feelings & it's perfectly okay to feel down at times. Most importantly is, we know how to pick ourselves up!

How do you make urself feel better? Everyone has their own ways. However, make sure you use the right ways. Never do harm to yourself or others to make yourself feel better, yah?

As for me, when I'm really SUPER DUPER ULTRA stressed, I feel better being left alone.

Based on past experiences, when I get stressed up, I play basketball alone in the afternoon, go to the beach alone for some suntanning, lock myself up in the room & play my guitar, write emo songs & stories etc.

As I was riding home just now, I was thinking of alot of things.
(Yes, it's unsafe to have ur mind occupied while riding. Readers, pls dun follow this bad example.)

Anyway, it suddenly struck me, "It'd been a LONG time since I last wrote a story."
Gosh! Almost 2 years le. These 2 yrs, I've make more friends & had afew more readers on my blog. Perhaps it's time I write a new story after collecting stories/experiences from ppl ard me for 2 yrs. Of coz, I've my own story & experience through these yrs too.

How long am I gona take to finish this story this time? I can't promise though. All I can say is that I've a rough idea on how my storyline wld be, hopefully it helps speed up the completion abit.

But if u like to refresh ur memory on the stories I wrote (for those readers who have been following my blog since long time ago), or find some new entertainment (for new readers who have not seen my stories b4), check out these links to the 1st chapter of each story:-

1st story - Story of US 幸福由你开始
2nd story - 最后一个初恋
3rd story - Fate 缘

Meanwhile, stay tuned to this blog for the debut of my next story!! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!