OCBC Cycle with KA Gang!!!

Coz Sasa couldn't make it on 7th Mar for the OCBC cycle, I stood in for her.
B4 that, I tot I cldn't complete the whole thing.
Upon hearing 20km, I tot it's gona be super strenuous & tiring. *_*
Plus the fact that I only had 2 hrs of slp b4 the ride, I really tot I wld faint 1/2 way thru.
But well, instead of all the negative "incidents" I tot wld happen, I had a FABULOUS time at OCBC Cycle with my girls! =) (Thou the butt is hurting now.)


Other than having to wake up at 4.45am & end up with a hurting butt, it was all abt FUN, JOKES, LAUGHTER & SUNTANNING while cycling for us!! v(^_^)o

It was a GREAT experience for me. They have been going for runs together, but my knees are not suitable for runs of long distance. I can only stay home to run for 2km+ on treadmills by myself. This was the 1st time, I join them for such events. It was an enjoyable one. =)

8th of March each year - Our KA's day!
May my girls be blessed with HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH & WEALTH!
May we stay united as one always! (,")(".) I love you girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!