Getaway to Melacca to celebrate my 女人's b'day!!

It was a 1 night stay over in Melacca. I was the women's chauffeur & so, my stay was being paid for. haha =P Thanks to the 2 lovely ladies!

I tot it was pretty obvious when CL & I walked to the cafe after we got back to the hotel from our shopping. Plus, Ivan always have the tendency to "spoil" surprises. However, our v.innocent b'day girl dun haf the slightest idea. wahaha *lol*

Are the CLs too discreet or was the b'day girl simply too blur?


Strawberry truffle which tastes like cheesecake.
(This was wat the 2 of them said, I've no idea hw a truffle shld taste like.)


She blew the candle b4 I can take a photo.
She broke out into laughter when we asked her to juz act & pose for the camera.


My CL & my 女人!
Looks like some women from erm . . .
Was it Tibet?


She keeps repeating, "I look so cui/unglam!"
(Forgot the exact word, bt somewhere along that line.)


1 of the better shots.
When u dun haf a camera with u, u juz hafta make do with photos taken on a hp by shaky hand.
wahaha *lol*

Hey! Hope the simple b'day celebration & little gift goes a long way in making ur b'day a wonderful one!! v(^_^)o
May HAPPINESS & SMILES always be with you!! Make a little wish & hope it'll come true for u. Stay healthy too so u can travel around to shop more!!! HAPPY "18th" BIRTHDAY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!