My Recommendations!!

SDC was showing "How to train your Dragon" in 3D, but it was during office hours & I cldn't make time for it.

So end up , I didn't get 2 watch it free at my own company & hafta pay $10 to watch it outside. However, I felt that the $10 was pretty worth it though FREE wld still have been BETTER! =) wahaha *lol*


This is a nice show!
(That wld be an understatement though.)

Wat's so great abt this movie?

I wld say the friendship & loyalty b/w the boy & the dragon.
What we see on the outside, wat we learnt from books, heard from other ppl, how much truth is in them?
Not until we experienced it ourselves, we wld nv have the ans.
Throughout our lives, alot of ppl tried to fill our minds with their own perspective. If we're nt strong enough, we wld be like a sponge & absorb watever was told to us & unable to differentiate truth & myths.
Some of us even lacked the courage to pursue the path of TRUTH.
I'm nt trying to tell u to turn a deaf ear against others' advice but do leave space for ur own opinion & thoughts.
Be wise! =)

And if I've a girl who's like the one in the movie, I wldn't mind a punch/box followed by a kiss all the while. I can get used to that. (^^,)

I said I'm gona get this album rite?
And I did!!!

Was torn b/w 2 different versions.
Why do they hafta release so many different versions?!


So this is the final one I bought. =P

Didn't really have the time to sit down & listen to the whole album yet. Usually, when I buy a CD of my idols, I wld really sit down, pluck in my earphones to listen for 3 times straight.

WHY?

1st time, it's to listen & be surprised at the styles(曲风) they're in for the new album.

2nd time, feel the lyrics in ur heart w/o looking at the lyrics book yet.

3rd time, immerse urself totally in the song using ur senses; ear - listen, eyes - see the lyrics, mouth - to sing of coz & heart to feel the song on wat the lyricist is trying to convey.

Roughly listen to the whole album & 3 songs I personally like. . .

1) 我爱雨夜花 (I love rainy night flower)
This is a Taiwanese song (sth like Hokkien). I'm still trying to figure out wat the lyrics is abt though. haha =P

2) 如果你是女孩 (If you were a girl)
A song for a girl to sing to a boy? It's catchy, simply catch my attention when I first listen to it.

3) 收留我 (Take me away) *Don't u think this eng title sounds more like 带我走?
Meaningful song for friends once more. S.H.E always have nice song for friends as they're super close friends themselves.

Dun start thinking that I'm into my translation mood & did it for the titles. It was written on the album itself. Duno y either, but recently Taiwan's singers' album like to direct translate the Chinese titles to English ones.

P/S: Had wanted to type out the lyrics for 2nd & 3rd song, but too tired & it's late le. Anor time perhaps.
Gentle reminder to all : For those CDs of my idols which I bought, I don't allow anyone to rip the songs. Neither do I send to anyone.
To my sisters : Remember, the most is transfer the songs to your PC/Laptops/MP3s. NO SENDING TO FRIENDS ALLOWED. I don't even send to Xiong, coz he got his own means to get them anyway.

And the idols' whom I usually buy their CDs when they release new albums include:-
1) Eagle Pan Mei Chen 潘美辰
2) Shino Lin Xiao Pei 林晓培
3) S.H.E
4) Sammi Zheng Xiu Wei 郑秀文
5) Fish Liang Jing Ru 梁静茹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!