Return of The Eagle!

I have never...
been that close with her, shake her hands, seek her signature before.
The kind of feeling is beyond description.
13yrs going to 14yrs of dreams being fulfilled finally!
From this moment on, I know there would be more of these encounters.
I definitely look forward to them! v(^_^)o

Went for her "My Favourite Hits - PK of the Year" concert yesterday.
It was a joint performance with Zhao Yong Hua.
The ushers were very strict, no photography was allowed.
Those secretly taken photos were not v.clear.
Shall not post them here as they do no justice to my Eagle Pan.

This morning, I went to send her off @ Changi Airport T1!
So glad I went!
Coz I got clearer photos!
Managed to shake her hands for the 2nd time!! =)


Upon arrival..


After checking in, she came out for us to take photos...
But no group photo though...


Autograph time!

My friends & I didn't know she would be signing albums, so we didn't bring ours.
But it's okay, coz Uncle Ivan can never squeeze in to get signatures either.
Gosh! When would I be able to see the cool cool Eagle Pan again?
Can never get enough of her man!
Oh, and her new hairstyle is super nice!
I'd been telling my mum I wana have the same hairstyle as her since I started idolizing her 13yrs+ ago.
Till now, she has changed numerous hairstyles & my hair has never got past my shoulder.
Heez =P I perspire too easily to have long hair lah.
And I think I look better with short hair. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!