The happy stuff on a high note!

Some little stuff which makes me happy! =)

Went to visit our dearest nephew, Zi Yue again on Tues! (^_^)
He's really cute de!


Look!

He's slping soundly in Uncle Ivan's arms!
Xiong, got cushion, ok?
But Uncle Ivan's wking hard in shedding them. =)

Plus, being ur nice ka-cheng, I specially take tis photo for u, Xiong.
Coz u wana see him open eyes.


He smiles upon waking up!
He has small eyes.

Gosh! Time flies.
We're getting old siaz!
It's ok, we get wiser as the day goes by.
Only difference is diff ppl do so at diff rates. =)

Once upon a time, a special girl kept her promise to me.
A promise which I've been looking fwd to being fulfilled 6 mths after it was made.
Back then, I didn't keep much hopes tt she'll rem the promise, but she did.
Not long ago, my colleague, Pauline promised she wld get a SDC trexi for me coz I was eyeing them when we were giving away as free gifts to our guests present @ the X-Factor launch.
That was like a mth+, nearly 2 mths?
I've long forgotten abt that little promise.
Today, she came to my desk & gave me this! =)


Our SDC's trexi!

Yes, some ppl might said, "Aiyoh, u got staff discount, cannot go buy 1 urself meh?"
Then mb Qiqi wld help me to reply, "He's Uncle niao(stingy), only eye for free gifts de!"
Yes, like I told my carrot head aka Jie, I love all FREE GIFTS!
But I'm nt stingy, ok?


Little surprise always brighten up one's day!

And having ppl fulfilling their promises to u is definitely sth 2b glad abt. =)
Coz I have afew negative/pessimistic friends who told me & nv failed to remind me, "Promises made are meant to be broken."
I have refused to think that way coz I truly believe, "Promises made are meant to be kept."


太阳堂的太阳饼!

Jie's friend bought tis for her on his TW's trip.
Qiqi, a great fan of 太阳饼 tried & said it's quite nice.
So, my mission tis coming Apr is to come home with a few boxes of this. =)

Last but not least...

Happy Birthday, my dearest 情妇!

So happy for you on the good news!
All the best in finding your dream flat!
(Though she never reads my blog, I noe some campers on blogs wld pass the msg to her.)

P/S: To an emo person, if my good news turn out to be news that gives u negative feelings, I'm sorry. Pls know that I've never meant to hurt anyone intentionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!