Eagle Pan is here in Singapore!

The chasing of my super idol started on Sat, 03th Jan 09.
Probably a day I would never forget for more than 1 reason. =)
The next day, there was this "A Date With Fans" event going on at Parkway Parade.
13yrs, I finally get to see her close up & shake hands with her.
And, the first autographed album of hers!! =P



My super idol always!
Eagle Pan rocks the stage!




Teasing her fans & feeling cheeky abt it.


She has a very sexy assistant. *drools*


They told her some1 she knows was near the stage.
As she searched for the familiar face, she had a blur look on her own face.


Isn't it rare to see a cool cool Pan Mei laughing out loud like that?


Then it was the ang bao draw!


As she departs, it marks the end of an hr+ closeup meeting...
Looking forward to the concert this coming Sat, 10th Jan 2009!


I already bought this album when she was here for a joint concert in Oct last year.
But only albums purchased on the spot can get her signature.
So, I bought another one. Heez =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!