Our 老大姐 has grown 1 year wiser!

A new year, a new round of celebrations start all over again!
And the 1st on the list, my dear 情妇, hx!!
I suggested Shokudo @ Citylink.
For 2 simple reasons, I've tried the food there & I think it's nice.
Another coz my daughter, Sasa is wking there, can visit her @ the same time since it'd been ages since we last met.


The drinks, Ocha can refill de. Heez =P


We ordered some finger food.
The special garlic bread is nice!
It goes well with the soup!


Super love their cheese pizza!
And my salmon with salmon roe pasta is fabulous!


They actually dun sell Iced Mocha Float at this branch.
Yet, Sasa specially blend it for me coz I craved for it!
Thanks, my dear girl!


A group photo before Rochelle leave & off we go back to Woodlands for a chat with little Sherlina to entertain us. haha =P

Wait till her mummy sends me the photos we took on that night in the park.
Little Sherlina is gona be a yr old soon!
I'm gona make her recognize Uncle Ivan so she can let me carry her the next time we meet. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!