Getting Ready for CNY!!

Had a reunion dinner with KA!
Though it's a short gathering, we have lots of FUN! =)


It's the 1st yr BKA Papa gave ang pows to his daughters.
So they got so excited & started taking photos with their dearest Papa!


We had chicken rice!! v(^_^)o


The nice yummy cupcakes baked by Qiqi & Xiao Xue!


So must pose b4 we gobble them down! =)


Moo Moo ang pow frm Qiqi with sweets in it!
Nicely decorated cupcake from Xiao Xue!
Biscuits frm Xiao Yun! \(^_^)/


My loot! (^_^)

Coz we wun be staying @ Gpa's hse for too many days tis time, I actually didn't wana buy any CNY stuff except a green tee for our family's color code (we set color codes each yr, wait for my CNY post when I'm back & u'll understand). =)
Ended up, I got THAT much of stuff! *_*
But actually the white top was given by Qiqi bought frm her Chiang Mai's trip, Polo Ralph given by Lydia as Christmas prez & red adidas tee was given by YT bought frm her Thailand's trip.
Bought new formal pants & shirts frm G2000(U.P - $69, now offer @ $23 each; meaning I bought the 3 @ the price of 1), so good buy, best buy, must buy!

There's a little story 'BEHIND' this tee...

A close up on the adidas tee bought by YT!


Behind it all...
This silly girl put $$ inside!
*faints*

Coz we had a bet 2c whoever can lose the most weight by end 2008 & I won.
I told her the bet is just meant 2b a motivation for us to lose weight but she insisted on giving the $$.
Silly CL, enjoy the chocolates I bought for you with part of the $$ I won! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!