Happy Birthday, Baby Sherlina!

Baby Sherlina is now 1 yr old!! \(^_^)/
This little fella never fails to brighten up my day.
Those days when I was jobless, I just need to see her smile to make me forget all worries.
She has a nice little smile which is pure & innocent like how a baby/kid supposed to have.
May she carries with her as much purity & innocence in her smile as she grows up.


Look at that cute smile!
And those bright eyes!


The 'special' effect coz blur photographer, TYL accidentally covered the flashlight.


Baby Sherlina & her fave panda pillows.


Uncle Ivan & Baby Sherlina!

Only thing is, she starts to recognize ppl le.
When her mum is around, she just wun let me carry! -_-"
Nvm, wait till she's abit older, she wld love Uncle Ivan & let me carry de! wahaha *lol*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!