Some random thoughts...


Saw this cute little thing on my way to work...
Yes, my fave animal - a monkey in the neighbourhood!
Certainly brighten up my day! (^_^)


Have forgotten the feeling of getting a cut...
I used to have alot of them when I was younger...
All kinds of wordings that I cut them deep into the flesh...
That seems to be the norm among most of my friends back then...
Yah, a bunch of childish kids... I wouldn't deny...
But I wouldn't agree less that the physical pains can temporarily take away the emotional pains we felt...(BUT I DEFINTELY DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANY OF MY READERS TO DO SO!)

A walk down memory lane brought back many memories...
From a very long time to not so long ago...
The surroundings are still more or less the same...
Yet the people have all grown up...
Became mature and getting on with their own lives...
Would the paths ever crossed once more or would they stay as two parellel lines forever?
Somethings can only wait for time to prove...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!